Left Eye Art

I will need your information such as size of work needed, medium prefered, and a photo(s) if a portrait is requested. Pricing is on an individual bases, depending on your needs on the art. Once I recieve your information, I will give you a price quote. I will need half of the price quoted upfront, and the remaining upon completion. All photos will be returned. I look forward to painting your imagination!

9.02.2007

Life After the Fire








I have since begun a new life. Working on tons of art. Visart in Charlotte has been showing a few of my comic peices, which in turn has brought me new clients. Things are turning out nicely.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MARY said...

WUUUAAAAAUUUU YOU HAVE A LOT OF TALENT! I love your work :D
Saludos!!!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home